Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lets eat carne asada

My really good friends and I got together tonight at Wenddy's house for a BBQ. We are 7 friends that we have known each other since high school and we meet usually once a month. This time, 3 of our friends couldn't make it but we still met. Oh man.. the food was delicious! Wenddy was so nice to cook carne asada and ribs. Even though she almost burned the house down! :) We were there for about 3 hours. We had a great time talking, remembering old times. Yesenia is due in a couple of weeks, but I don't know if she will make it by the end of this week. She had a couple of contractions while we were talking. She is ready to have her baby girl, Yazmine! Thanks girls! I had a great time!







When I got home, my husband opened the door for me and... look.....


he shaved his beard! He looks .... different.. he said he wasn't going to shave until we had kids! I guess he is getting the point it was going to be for a while until we have kids.. haha.. I guess he just got tired. He looks good!
Love you!

No comments: