Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yuma here we come!!!

I haven't seen my sisters family in over a week! I am dying to see them. As you know, they had to move to Yuma. There was no work here for my sisters husband, so they had to move. I miss my baby Yuliana so much. This was the last picture we took together right before they left. She loves to take pictures! Hopefully I will get to see them next week. I better! ha.. I took these pictures minutes before they left. I miss you guys!



I love you Yuliana! She is always smiling!

3 comments:

The Scott Family said...

I didn't know Alma moved to Yuma, how sad!

Wenddy said...

she is so cute.. I know you will miss them very very much!! pero pues lo bueno ke its not to far!! Love ya! I hope you are getting better!

Wenddy said...

hey!! I know you are very sad.. I am sorry!! pero lo bueno ke no estan tan lejos y pues ahi estan a un brinkito!! besos a todos y espero y ya estes mejorando! =) love ya!