Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2

December 26th, 2010- January 1st, 2011
Here is Isaac at his 1st Doctors appointment. His weight was 7 lbs. 7 oz. Isaac is a healthy baby!
Its amazing at how my baby responds to me. I was talking to him while waiting for the Dr. asking him to smile for mom.
Look!!! he did smile for me and I was able to take a picture! He is such a happy baby, he smiles a lot!


At 2 weeks old, he is still so tiny. I am scared to take him a bath, so my sister is the one helping me. Here is Isaac clean and fresh thanks to nina! Loving the mohawk he is styling!



My cousin Aglaee and her family stopped by to visit and meet Isaac.


Here is Isaac with his cousin Elisa. They are 2 1/2 months apart.
Check out how Isaac loves sleeping!

I wasn't sure if newborn clothes were going to fit, but they did! They outgrow them so fast!


Here I am with my baby. Still recovering from c-section, but doing better.
How was I carrying Isaac inside me?

Isaac smiling! He got that from both of us!

1 comment:

Chrissy Myers said...

great photos!! So happy for you and your amazing family!