Tuesday, February 15, 2011

7 weeks

February 6 - 12, 2011
Here is my baby Isaac at his first birthday party. Presley turned 1! It was such a cute Minnie Mouse themed party. Isaac slept the whole time, but I have pictures to show him when he is older! He even wore his Mickey Mouse bib!

At 7 weeks, he is still sleeping most of the day! Im not lying when I say he sleeps 22 hours out of the 24! haha.. He is such a good baby.
He is drinking 6 oz every 3 hours.
Most of the people say he looks like both of us. I guess we will wait and see who he looks like more when he gets older.

Who needs to do weights when you have to carry a baby? :) He is heavy!




Happy Birthday Presley!

Here are a few of Isaac's shoes. I cant wait until he starts wearing his shoes.

I was shopping at Target one day, and came accross this onesie. I had to get it! So cute!
Out of all the pictures, I think there is like 3 where he is wide awake! haha..


No comments: