Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Housewarming Party

After 8 months, we finally had our housewarming party! It was really fun. We were expecting close to 40-45 people, but only 35 showed up! Everything came out good though! Oh man.. the food was great! My lovely mom helped me cook the food. We cooked seafood! We love seafood. I was worried that some people might not like seafood, but there was actually only one person who didn't like seafood. It was Eri's older brother, but we knew he didn't like seafood. We made ceviche, crab salad, crab cakes (they came out yummy), chicken, beans, rice, potato salad, macaroni salad, Italian pasta salad and tons of junk food! I'm telling you, the food was delicious! Everyone loved the food! Even people who had never tasted what we made loved it! I'm glad. Everyone loved our house. We have done a lot of work, but we are still not finished! I think my next project is to stain the kitchen cabinets! Good luck with that Martha! :) I am a little scared of doing that, but I will risk it. I just cant imagine how they will turn out! Oh well, I will try my best. Some of the people that came to the party were outside, and I forgot to take pictures. It was too cold to be outside, but we had a fire pit and our tv outside (suns game). Thank you everyone who came to our housewarming party. It meant a lot to us having you at our housewarming party. Thank you for the gifts! I loved them!


No comments: