Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nice Backsplash

I just love working on our house. We had 4 parties to go to on Saturday night, but we only ended up going to two and to a bar to watch the UFC fight. After the fight, around 1:00 a.m. Eri and I decided to start working on the backsplash. Seriously, what couple works on putting tile after midnight? Only us! :) We are just perfect for each other. Before we went to see the fight, we stopped at Home Depot and bought all the tile. You should have seen me at the store. I had tons of tile laying on the floor coming up with a design.. hahaha.. People must have been, "whats up with that weirdo"? But I didn't care because I was so excited! So I did come up with the design and it turned out absolutely beautiful! Like always! :) I just love how all our projects turn out. So here are a few pictures of saturday night of us working on putting the backsplash. I will post pictures of our final project once it is complete! To finish, we just need to put the grout! So what you think?

These are the three different tiles we choose. The glass tile just looks beautiful!




No comments: