Monday, June 2, 2008

Feeling Better

So much better.... I was sick last week. I had to take 3 different types of medicine plus I had to get several shots. I was in pain all last week. I couldn't even walk. It was horrible. Thank God I am doing much better.

Ive just been enjoying the summer and working on our house. We finally changed our living room ceiling fan. We bought this really nice ceiling fan last Saturday. Since most of our living room decorations are brown and black, the white ceiling fan did not go at all. Here are some pictures of my husband changing the fan. It looks so much better now.

We will finish painting our living room and the office room pretty soon. Its so much fun working and decorating your house how you like. My husband built his " workshop" in the garage. It surprised me how fast he finished. It actually turned out good. Here is a picture! We will use the bottom of the bench for storage. I need to find a way to cover it up though! By the way, those are all my boxes with my stuff! haha.. I still need to unpack my things!



No comments: