Monday, June 9, 2008

I Love My Sister

Our most recent picture taken on my birthday!

My sister is the best!!! It had such great times growing up together, pretty close in age. We are 13 months apart! We get along so good. Now, she will be turning 24 in july, I am 25 and we still have a wonderful relationship. Its so nice to hear when other people tell us they love how my sister and I get along. I wish you could see us one day, I know most of you have, when we act silly and then we cant stop laughing. It is so funny! Even know that we are older we still have a lot of those moments. We just get along great and understand each other.

My sister will be having her baby pretty soon ( August ). I am very excited and cant wait to meet my baby nephew or niece. We still don't know! :( If its a boy or a girl, I will be happy. Its just kind of weird seeing my sister pregnant. We used to talk about getting married, having kids, getting together each Sunday etc... and now that its here, its hard to believe. Its just to much happiness!

The other day that I went to my parents house, I found these pictures of my sister and I. It brought so many great memories. Everyone use to ask us if we were twins. Actually, even until know they still think we are twins. It was so funny when we were subbing because the kids would get us confused. They would ask me, Ms. Ramos did you have your baby? Where is your belly? hahaha.. and they were talking about my sister. It would happen every day! Even the teachers would get us confused! It was just funny. Enjoy the pictures!




No comments: