Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy B-day.. to me!!!

Yes.. I turned 25 yesterday!! 25... wow..!! I am getting old.. Its so funny because every year, on my birthday my parents tell me the same story.. and I love it.. it goes something like this..
Martha.. 25.. 25 years ago.. you were just a baby... 25 years ago today, we were holding you in our arms.. with your long spiky "chayote" hair.... wow.. we cant believe it.. we remember when you were just a baby.. and now.. you are all grown up.. you have accomplished so much.. and now.. you are married.. pretty soon you will be having your kids.. I love my parents so much.. they are great..
So.. my birthday.. I started the day wearing my cool sunglasses.. as you can see in the pictures.. just got them! I love them! I took this picture while I was on my way to my parents house.. they had a little BBQ for me.. thank you everyone for the birthday calls, for those of you who left voicemails, or if you sent an email, or text, or told me happy birthday in person, or if you sent me a birthday card... thanks to everyone!

At first I thought my mom had made the cake, cause she does bake delicious cakes! But this time.. she didnt have time to bake.. so she bought it.. It was really good..

Here I am with my husband.. my wonderful husband.. my sister and brother only put 5 candles on the cake.. they said 25 was way to many.. so each candle was worth for 5!!


Here I am with my sister.. She is 7 months pregnant.. I cant wait for her to have her baby.,. We still dont know what she is having though.. we need to find out soon.. even though she doesnt want to find out.. she wants to keep it a surprise.. we are dying to know if its a boy or girl! I never realized how big she was, until I saw this pictures! Look at that size of the belly! hugeeeeee.. I had a wonderful birthday.. loved the food, i love the family, love the presents! thank you!

2 comments:

Wenddy said...

HAPPY B-DAY.. to you.. Happy b-day to you!! happy b-day dear Martha.. happy b-day to you!! jejeje .. se supone ke toy cantando!!! Espero y te la ayas pasado super bien!!!

Wenddy said...

She is getting big!! but she looks so cute!!