Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally... I am posting!!!

AAAaaahhh.... I miss my long hair!!! I went to Mexico for 2 weeks, and while I was over there SOME people ( I wont say who haha) told me to cut my hair. They said I needed a different look. And I listened, and I cut my hair! Here is the final product! haha... I like it, its cute, but I really do miss my long hair. Its better short though, I can style it many different ways. It was getting to boring with the same do while I had my hair long.


I stayed for 2 weeks in Mexico. It was nice, but I missed my husband and home a lot!! While I was over there I went to the beach, I went out with my cousins, out to eat, went to the dentist, took care of my little cousins, we had a baby shower for my sister, visit family, just had a good time!

Below is a picture of my sister and my mom ( with super short hair) at the baby shower we had for my sister. We organized and planned the party in 2 days. She got a lot of presents, of course mostly all pink and purple. Except one aunt gave her yellow stuff, she still thinks its a boy even though they told her its a girl! Crazy huh!! She is due in a bout a month, maybe a little more! I cant wait!


Here is another picture I took with my sister that same day. Aaaahh... my long hair is gone!! It looks very cute short though!


We took this picture at a club we went to. Oh my, that club was packed with people. You couldn't even walk comfortable. We found a little place in the corner which was perfect! My cousins were buzzing by then, can you tell?? haha.. they are funny!

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

HI Martha, I just found your blog. I am so excited your sister is having a girl. Your house looks great! Now I can spy on you!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

eii que feliz me veo! hahaha
besitos!!!