Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Having Fun in July

This month of July has been really fun. What makes it so fun is because my sister is almost due! I cant wait to meet my niece. She has a name picked out which makes me really happy. Now I can start making her decorations for the babys room. Her baby shower will be this Saturday and it seems theres many people coming. Just with my family there will be at least 15 of us. Im so happy my family will come to my sisters baby shower. As you can see in this picture, she has been growing. The good thing is that shes only gained like 9 or 10 pounds. She really looks good! All the weight she gained is just from belly and boobs! :) We are very excited. My niece moves a lot! You can actually see her moving from Almas stomach. It is crazy.



Last Saturday, we got a call from tia Eva from the airport. They live in Texas and they were going to Denver Colorado to visit her daughter. They were here in phoenix for about 3 hours, and we went to go see them. They are such great people and funny. We were only there for less than an hour, but we had a great time. I showed them wedding pictures and brought so many great memories. Hope they had a great flight! Being in the airport made me want to just get on a flight and leave for vacation! hahaha.. but I cant, I will start working soon!

Last weekend my mom left to Guadalajara. They had a reunion with her siblings. 5 of them went, 3 couldnt. I heard they had a great time! If you haven't been to Guadalajara, you really need to go. It is so beautiful! I loved it when I went. I was young but I remember that trip pretty well. This is a wallet my mom brought me from Guadalajara. I loved it! The things they sell over there are just unique and beautiful. Thanks for the wallet mom!

No comments: