Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alma's Baby Shower

Last Saturday we had my sisters baby shower at my moms house! A lot of people came to the party! It was so much fun! Our baby Yuliana has almost everything now! She got so many gifts! Everything is so cute and pink! She is going to be such a girly girl! It was so nice because we had my tia Lety and her grandkids come from California. My tia Mary and Marisol came from Hermosillo, Mexico. My tia Chely and Evelyn came from Guaymas, Mexico. They all came just for the baby shower! Also my tio Chico from Empalme, Mexico. So 5 from the 8 siblings from my moms side were here! That was nice! Its so nice when you have family over! Thank you so much to everyone who came! We loved the gifts!
Look at the cutest baby cake ever!!! Isnt it cute??









No comments: