Saturday, August 30, 2008

Meet Yuliana

Finally my niece Yuliana was born. She is so beautiful and so tiny. Here is her birth information:

Yuliana Pando-Ramos
Thursday, August 28, 2008
4:20 P.M.
7 lbs. 15 oz.
20 in.

Its so funny because my sister went to see her doctor on Wendesday. The doctor told her they were going to induce her labor for Thursday at 11 a.m. Well on Thursday at 4:45 a.m. I received a call from my sister that she was on her way to the hospital with contractions. The hospital is not even 3 minutes from my house. So I got there quick. She was dilated 4 once she got to the hospital. Exactly 12 hours after getting to the hospital my sister had Yuliana. It was a beautiful feeling being there with my sister and seeing my niece for the first time. I am so happy I finally met her.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyyyy!!!!!
primeras en konocerlaaaaaa
jajajjajjaja
muyyyy bonitaaaaaa la cachetesssss
y ni k decir d la kara d beto y almaaa...
la d mik tia dina y mi tio javy nombreeee la imagen dice tooodoo
muchas felicidades alme & beto!!!

espero poder kargarla rapiditoo rapiditoooo

un beso y abrazo para yuliana nada mas heee
ay c lo da d mi parte!!


kisses!
*=)

Anonymous said...

eyyyy
k koraje c me borrooo
toooooodo lo k escribi
me reusoo a escribirlo ototqveeez
bueno nada mas para felicitar a los padres k andan voladisisisisiismosss
esta muy hermosa la bebaaa
y primeras en conocerlaaa jajajaajajajaajaja
mando un abrazote y besote a yuliana nada mas heeeee
kisses
Cinthia

Anonymous said...

Muchas Felicidades!!!! tu sobrinita esta preciosa! me felicitas a Alma y Beto. Lindas Fotos.

Anonymous said...

Alma y Beto muchas felicidades, Yuliana esta preciosa se parece a su Mama! Que Dios les bendiga y les llene de amor y sabiduria. Tia Martha gracias por compartir las fotos muy lindas. Y a los Abuelos muchas felicidades tambien.
Con Carino Lety.

The Scott Family said...

Your niece is beautiful! Tell your sister hello and she looks great!
Kristie

Wenddy said...

hola!! esta rechula la condenada.. otra primita mas para Fernanda.. la verdad que esta hermosa.. y trompudilla .. o ta enojaya o quere becho...jejeje.. bueno esperamos conocerla pronto en persona.. Cuidense muchos y felizitaciones para toda lafamilia!!