Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holy Cow!!!!

One morning on channel 3, they were talking about organic products that are great to use in your everyday life. The last product they talked about was a product called "Holy Cow". It is a pink cleaner that you can use almost everywhere. They were talking about how great the product is especially on carpet stains. I remembered that on our welcome back party after coming from our honeymoon, Eric's friend gave him the cleaner holy cow as a gift. I immediately remembered that we had that product and went and looked for it. Our carpets were really dirty when we moved in. We tried our best in cleaning them, but the stains were still there. Once I found Holy Cow, I sprayed a little on a small stain on our carpet. Now I know why its called "Holy Cow". The moment I sprayed, the stain disappeared and I said "Holy........ Cow" hahaha.. I didn't even have to do anything. This cleaner is great! I absolutely loved it! I haven't used it for anything else, but I am pretty sure it will work! We had family over from Mexico, they were amazed they each went to Sam's Club and bought a huge bottle of "Holy Cow" to use in their house. I took some before and after pictures because I was just amazed at this product! Check them out!


BEFORE


AFTER




BEFORE


AFTER


No comments: