Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spending time with family

I finally started working last week! :) I am so happy. I actually missed working with kids a lot. Today was a half day. I worked in a Kindergarten classroom. It was a really good class. I had fun. After work, I came home to visit my baby Yuliana. She is getting so big. I just love her so much. Here are some pictures I took of Yuliana and I. I think this first picture is such a cute sweet picture. It seemed she was smiling and looking at her beautiful aunt. :) She was falling asleep as you can see in the second picture.



My mom went to a women's church meeting today. She took a while baking this cake. It looks so delicious! It only looks delicious (I say) because we didnt get to taste it. :( Since she was taking it to the meeting, we couldnt taste it. My mom is good at baking. She decorated the cake really nice.


No comments: