Thursday, September 4, 2008

Swirly Swirl Frames

It has been a long time I had not done any crafts to add to my etsy shop. Since my computer broke, I haven't really done anything. Today in the morning though, I had some time to create these beautiful frames. I first primed the wooden frame, then painted then added a nice touch with the swirls. It takes time because you have to wait for them to dry completely in between they layers you are creating. With the first frame, it took longer time to create because I did different techniques. I loved how they turned out! My favorite one is the first one. I will post them on my etsy shop. The first one is $15, and the other two are only $10 each. I have also done custom work. If you like these frames, but would like them in different colors just let me know!




No comments: