Monday, September 15, 2008

Who likes sushi?

Apparently my family does! My aunt Mary came from Mexico to take her daugther back. My cousin has been staying here with us for about a month and she has been having the greatest time ever. She doesn't want to leave! They will be leaving tomorrow, but before they left they were all craving sushi. So we went to the Pacific Buffet. They have good food. We all ate like crazy! Funny story, my mom likes sushi but its funny how she eats it. She gets her sushi rolls, takes all the rice off, takes the seaweed off and only eats whats left! We tell her thats not eating sushi. Ha ha ha.. We tell her poor guy who does the sushi takes for ever making the rolls so you dont eat them complete!

Here are some pictures of my niece Yuliana who is getting bigger every day. She is so beautiful. My sister bought her some tiny headbands, as you can see in the picture. She looked so cute. She is a very calm baby. Doesnt cry at all. Shes just beautiful!


No comments: