Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was kind of busy. We are almost finished putting the tile on. I am glad we are almost done. It took us one whole week and it had been really messy in the kitchen. I decided to move the kitchen island and our dining table. Here are some pictures that show how we moved the kitchen island.


BEFORE


AFTER

I took my first scrapbook class ever on Saturday. It was really fun. It was an hour long class and we created 3 different projects. We did 2 scrapbook pages, and one keychain. They were really cute projects. There, we met a lady named Valerie. She was really nice. She gave us some tips and let us borrow her scrapbooking tools.

On Sunday, we had my family and my husband family come over to our house. My dad prayed for us and the house. We had a great time. My aunts from Mexico were here, and they got a chance to meet our house. They loved it! Here I am with them.

No comments: