Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of school in the Gilbert District. I went to visit Katie, who I did my student teaching with in Spring 07. She is a wonderful teacher and a wonderful person. I learned so much the semester I was in her class. We have been good friends ever since. Here is a picture of us that one of her students took of us.

Here is a picture frame I did for Katie. I think it came out so cute! I loved it! It is very simple, but cute!
I took this picture right before I left the school. Here is Katie, Kim and I. Kim is the teacher my sister did her student teaching with. All the 1st grade teacher we worked with are wonderful! I loved how close they are, and they help eachother so much. They are all great!

After visiting the teachers, I went to pick up my brother at his school. I cant believe it, he is a 6th grader! Time goes by so fast! I remember when he was just a baby, now a 6th grader. He is very excited to go to 6th grade. Here is a picture I took of Daniel with his 5th grade teacher. Since today was his last day of school, my sister and I took Daniel to go eat. We went to Fuddruckers. It was kind of sad because, Fuddruckers didnt have a nutrition guide for their food. Since my brother is diabetic, he couldnt get to eat there. So instead, he ate at Del Taco! He was happy though! He ate yummy food! :)

No comments: