Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Medrano House Makeover...

We are still not done with the living room. We decided to go with a darker color for one of the walls in the living room, but once we painted the wall, it seemed a little too dark. So I am thinking of painting another section of the wall using the dark color so it could look balanced. Everything is turning out good though. I love all colors in the brown tones. Here are some pictures of my husband painting the living room. ( he is a hard worker ;)








My husband finished painting the garage. I helped for a little bit, but I worked more decorating and painting inside. I was kind of nervous at first when my husband mentioned he wanted to paint the garage red, black and white. It actually turned out really good! I love it! If we install an air conditioner, it will be perfect for a game room/ get together room. We could have a bar in the corner, a pool table, some comfortable couches, flat screen.. I can just picture it! Maybe we will do that later on. It was kind of difficult to paint the way Eric did it, but it was worth it! ( i say that because I wasnt the one painting.. haha..) Here are some pictures that I took of my husband working hard.






No comments: