Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Office/Craft Room

On Sunday, we finally bought a desk for our office/craft room. Its a huge desk that goes around the whole room. It is the perfect desk for our office/craft room. I will start painting this weekend, so I can start organizing everything. I bought 4 shelves so I can put all of my stuff away. I will post pictures of the final room soon!


These are some of the projects I have worked on. I love this Rolodex. I bought it a couple months ago, but I forgot I had it. I turned it in to our new address "book". It is perfect to have as an address holder. It is easy to find any address or number you need. I just love how it turned out! I have printed all of the addresses on big labels, and I will just stick them on.





Yesterday I went to the scrapbook store, ( I hadnt been there for a while) and I saw this scrapbook page kit they were selling. I loved it so much I bought it. I loved the color combination. I finished the page, and this is how it turned out! Of course, I added some extra things and made it a little different. This scrapbook page is for 1 4X6 photo. A black and white picture will look beautiful! It feels good to go back and work on these projects! With the wedding plans, I didnt even have time! I will post more projects later on!


No comments: