Sunday, December 28, 2008

Enjoying my vacations...

Its been so cold lately, I don't even feel like going out! The other night, my husband and I decided to rent a movie, buy Sonics and stayed home! It was nice. Our house was warm and cozy. I am enjoying my vacations! Mostly been doing my crafts and advertising! I think my shop looks pretty cool! I have a new "creations" blog. Go ahead and add me! Let everyone know about my shop. I love custom orders! Also, on my solovely blog, I have sales every Monday and giveaways! Fun!!

www.solovelycreations.blogspot.com


Here are the newest items I have been working on. First, I just finished creating this "Ballerina Frame" as I like to call it!

Then, these are the cutest, most colorful wooden pegs ever! Perfect to put in any child's room! I have close to 42 different wooden designs and 14 different themes! Check them out on my solovelyblog!
I can also make matching frames, matching stand up letters, door hangers and more!
Are these the cutest wooden pegs ever or what??!


No comments: