Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Morning

Today in the morning, I woke up and finished a gift I am making for baby Karis, and a custom order (hair bow holder).
Kristen, a teacher who I met during student teaching, had her baby a little more than a week ago. Karis was born 7 weeks early. She is still in the hospital, but she will be able to go home soon! I am very happy she is doing well and will be able to go home! Meet Karis! She is just beautiful!


The other day I went to Hobby Lobby. One of my favorite stores by the way! ;) I can spend hours at that store and not get tired. If you have never been there before, you need to go! You will love it! Anyways, as I was in the store looking for scrapbook paper, I came across these really cute pink flowers. I thought I could maybe use them on the frames I make, but then again I thought why not for a headband! So I went to the ribbon section where I stayed there for a long time. I found the cutest ribbon, and it was stretchy perfect to make the headband. As soon as I got home, I made this cute headband for my niece. She looked so beautiful!

This frame is the one I made for baby Karis. It turned out beautiful! I saw in Kristen's blog a few pictures where they were finishing Karis room, and I saw some pink and green! Thats why I made it these colors. I love this color combination! It looks so good! The frame turned out really nice! It looks much better in person! ;) Hope they like it!


Two days ago, I received a custom order for a hair bow holder. She asked if I could paint the frame black, with pink and a splash of lavender. I think these three colors look great! The hair bow holder looks really pretty. I will ship the item tomorrow morning, and hopefully they will love it!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. You are so nice. We are just heading our right not to go sleep at the hospital with our baby. If all goes well she will be home soon!