Monday, December 15, 2008

Its almost Christmas???

For some reason, it doesn't feel like it. Maybe its the weather, or maybe its because I have not done any Christmas shopping. I don't know what it is. Actually, it was freezing today! I was glad I did not have duty at school, or else I would have frozen out there!

I am almost finished with Christmas cards. I will be sending them out tomorrow! Maybe I went a little crazy buying Christmas cards. I bought like 10 boxes!!! I truly love Christmas time, it just hasn't hit me that Christmas is in 10 days! :)


We had my aunts and cousins come visit us from Mexico this weekend. I think they are coming next weekend too! They love spending time with us!!! Here are some pictures we took Sunday! My baby Yuliana is so cute! She is at the stage where she smiles, laughs and giggles! So cute!

No comments: