Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We are in Mexico...Day 1

Before you do anything, you have to look at this video! You will laugh...
It is really my grandma dancing! Man shes almost 90, but she can move! She is so cute! She is so funny, and once in a while she will get a little crazy and start dancing just like in the video! She was sick for a while, to the point where she couldnt even talk or walk. But look at her now! Im glad she is doing good.
Day 1 in Empalme, Sonora. Mexico
So we got here at around 7 p.m. They had an engagement party for my cousin Diana and her boyfriend. They will be getting married in April. We also had a pinata because it was my cousin Bettys birthday. They had a mariachi for 5 hours it was great! We had a really good time with family. Its only the beginning.
Here are my cousin Diana with her boyfriend Daniel having a good time.

Here are some of my cousins and my aunts.
My cousin Marisol and I.

This is my cousin Marelia. She is almost 6 months pregnant. She is having a little girl! She all ready has a 6 year old son, who is my godson.

No comments: