Friday, December 26, 2008

A little gift I made for Tawnya!

Tawnya was our wedding photographer. She is a great person who helped us a lot during our wedding. She was funny, helpful, very nice that talked to everyone! All of my family loved her! Also, she was a little shocked of how Mexican weddings are! She was surprised at all the things we did. She had never seen many of the things we did in our wedding. I think she had a really good time, and she took wonderful pictures! I will post some of the pictures soon!

I decided to make her this frame to thank her. The frame matches her business logo, so I think it will look very nice in her office desk. But, its all up to her! Hope she likes it!

I am selling these frames and I can custom make them any colors, theme, you name it! Just let me know!

No comments: