Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!!

Yesterday, my mom, sister, Yuliana and I got together at my moms house to make tamales! Its a tradition to make tamales this time of year! We only made about 6 dozens, so it was not bad. After making tamales to raise money for my sisters trip to France, let me tell you, I did not want to see tamales for a very long time!!! After almost 7 years, I finally see tamales again! We each have our job when making tamales! So we finish fast! So tonight my dear friends, we will be having tamales for dinner! Yummy! Even Yuliana at such a young age is learning how to make tamales! haha. ;)






After coming from my moms house, Eri and I wrapped presents. We both "suck" at wrapping presents! I mean big time! hahaha.. But I wrap them a little better than him.. hahaha... Here is a picture we took while wrapping presents! Not the best picture ever, but to give you an idea of how messy our living room was! We only wrapped 4 presents, got tired and went to bed! ;)

No comments: