Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yes.. I am a craft addict....

This morning I woke up around 9:30. I cleaned up a little from the Christmas Party we had yesterday, and created this beautiful "Clippie". (Thats how I named them because you clip on things).
I just cant stop making things! Thats right, Im a craft addict! haha... I really need to decorate my craft room. It is to plain. Im thinking of painting the room a turquoise color, but still not sure. I just want to make it more artsy looking! Right now, the room is half painted tan and half painted beige because my husband has not even finished this room. He blames me saying I did not wait, and put all of my craft stuff in the room. So now, he cant paint! Hes just funny! The "Clippie" turned out so cute. It is so colorful and stands out in the room a lot!
I have posted this item in my shop as a custom order. Meaning, I will custom make you this "Clippie" any colors you'd like!

You can use them as hair bow holders, hair clip holders, note holders, photo holders anything you can clip on!

If you would like one of these "Clippies", I will give you a discount for finding it in my blog.
Send me convo by etsy using code: SoCuteClippie
Discount: Free shipping only on this item!!!!

How great is that!

Please be sure to send me a convo on etsy first, so I can make a custom listing!


No comments: