Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun Weekend with family

We had a lot of family come this weekend from Mexico to visit us. We always have such a great time with our family. It was my uncle and his family that came, but also my cousins Marisol and Evelyn. Saturday night, I invited everyone to come eat to our house. We cooked carne asada! It was delicious! Here are some pictures from this weekend!
P.S. If you look at my husbands beard in this first picture, he said he wasn't shaving until we have kids! ha ha.. can you imagine?? I don't think we are having kids until 2 more years. ;)

Here is my cousin's Edith little girl, and my sisters baby Yuliana.

CONGRATULATIONS to Diana and Daniel! They just got engaged last week!
Diana is the one wearing brown.


The men were watching a boxing match, Oscar de la Hoya vs. Pacquiao

No comments: